Skip to content
Command Points Theory and Applications
- Their are currently 6 commonly accepted command points used within TCM. Some texts only contain four command points as PC 6 and GV 26 were added after the original four.
- The Command Points are individual points that have strong and broad effects on their related part of the body. They are used to treat any imbalance in their designated areas from any etiology (hot, cold, excess, deficiency) at any stage (i.e. chronic or acute).
- Abdomen- ST 36
- Lumbar Region- UB 40
- Head & Posterior Neck- LU 7
- Face & Mouth- LI 4
- Heart, Chest & Epigastrium- PC 6
- Fainting & Collapse- GV 26